- Illinois Great Rivers Conference
- Connectional Ministries
- 2018 Benevolence Application for Specialized Ministries and Advance Specials
2018 Benevolence Application for
Specialized Ministries and Advance Specials
As we enter into the budget cycle for 2018 Benevolence Budget, along with the ministry assessment process and granting of Advance Special status, this letter is to assist you in this year’s process so that our work together will run smoothly as we make the best decisions possible for the glory of God and the fulfillment of the vision and mission of the Illinois Great Rivers Conference.
- Sept. 2 is the deadline for all Specialized Ministries, Advance Specials and Health and Welfare applications with their budget request and should be sent to your District Office and the Office of the Director of Connectional Ministries. Audits need to be sent in hard copy to the Office of the Director of Connectional Ministries and are not necessary for the District Office.
- Oct. 14 is the deadline on which District Committees must submit their recommendations to the Office of the Director of Connectional Ministries.
- Nov. 16 will be the hearings for Health and Welfare
- Nov. 18 will be the hearings for Specialized Ministries.