- Illinois Great Rivers Conference
- Connectional Ministries
- Congregational Development
Are you ready to gain a new perspective on your neighborhood and what cultural, economic, ethnic or generational differences exist there? Would you like to become better equipped with the knowledge that will help you reach beyond the pews to empathize, connect and build new relationships in your community?
Demographics may be the tool that will help your congregation become more effective in its mission outreach to those who don’t know Christ and who aren’t currently part of the church.
The Office of Congregational Development has partnered with MissionInsite, a demographic data resourcing website, to provide our Conference churches with access to this valuable tool.
To connect your church with your own free personal account, please download the information flyer.
- How to Register with MissionInsite (flyer pdf format). If you have difficulty registering and need more detailed instructions, you can find help on the MissionInsite web site.
- Instructional Presentation (slides in pdf format): Provides step-by-step visual illustration with written instructions of how to choose and generate reports of the most accurate demographics using the MissionInsite system.
- Mission Impact Guide: After determining the primary Mosaic segment(s) in your area, find the appropriate Mission Impact Guide(s) on this page to understand the type of ministries which might speak to their lives.
- Quad Report: Here is the new report for the whole IGRC study area outline religious beliefs and practices, personal concerns, and many things which can help us understand our communities. You can download this information for your community.