A call to prayer during Annual Conference
Come and shower the Annual Conference meeting with prayer. A prayer room in Room 134 of the Peoria Civic Center will be open when the conference is in session. This will be a space where you can lift the annual conference in prayer, as well as lift up your own prayer requests. In addition, there will be interactive prayer stations to lead you in prayer for our church and world.
Persons may sign-up for a 30-minute block of time at: http://tinyurl.com/igrcprayer.
It is our hope that at least one person will be in the room praying during every moment the annual conference is in session. We are inviting anyone and everyone to commit to praying in the room for 30 minutes or more. The room is large enough that multiple people can pray at the same time.
For more information, contact Paige Roberts at email@example.com
District prayer vigilThe laity of the 10 districts that comprise the Illinois Great Rivers Conference have organized a prayer vigil throughout Annual Conference. Time blocks have been assigned to each district:
- Wednesday afternoon -- LaMoine River District
- Wednesday evening -- Mississippi River District
- Thursday morning -- Kaskaskia River District
- Thursday afternoon -- Sangamon River District
- Thursday evening -- Embarras River District
- Friday morning -- Cache River District
- Friday afternoon -- Vermilion River District
- Saturday morning -- Illinois River District
- Saturday afternnon -- Spoon River District