Self-care retreat April 21-22
BELLEVILLE – The office of Pastoral Care and Counseling will host a Self-Care Retreat for IGRC clergy and spouses April 21-22 at the National Shrine of Our Lady of the Snows in Belleville.
Cost is $25 per person. Online registration is now open at: www.igrc.org/selfcare2017.
Childcare will be available at a cost of $10 per family and will be provided at Belleville St. Matthew UMC, just minutes from the Shrine. Parents must pick up and drop off children as no transportation will be provided. Childcare registration deadline is April 1 and reservations can be made at www.igrc.org/selfcare2017-childcare.
Topics of workshops during the retreat include:
- Do We Encourage or Discourage Self-Care as a Culture?
- Our Healthiest Selves with Nutrition and Exercise
- Sacred Spaces: An Experiential Faith Exploration
- Wake Up Your Life
- Chair Yoga and Healthy Living
- Marriage Self-Care
- Finding Your Treasures
- “What My Spouse Doesn’t Tell Me” Benefits Education
- Understanding Stress and Management of Chronic Stress