2013 Annual Conference
- IMPORTANT: Please use the enclosed 2013 Annual Conference Checklist to guide you through the process of preparing and registering for annual conference. It lists the things you need to do, deadlines, how to get more information, and important web page links. If you do not want or are unable to use the internet and email as you prepare for annual conference, please phone Doug Stone at 217-529-3267 or write him at P.O. Box 19207, Springfield, IL, 62794 to get the materials mailed to you in paper form.
- Pre-Conference Workbook: In early April all clergy and lay members of annual conference will receive by USPS a packet containing reports and resolutions to be acted upon in the annual conference session. This packet can also be posted on this page once it is ready.
- Conference Agenda: The conference agenda will be published in the pre-conference materials. Address questions concerning the agenda to Kent Lolling, email@example.com or 217-529-2442.
- Clergy Pictorial Directory: Lifetouch Church Directories and Portraits will have studios set up in Exhibit Hall D to take photos of active and retired clergy for the 2013 Clergy Pictorial Directory. Lay persons are more than welcome to take advantage of the occasion to sit for personal portraits that can be purchased.
- Memorial Service: Each year we remember not only our deceased clergy, but also deceased persons who have served as lay members of our annual conference during the previous year. Please help us by submitting the names of those deceased persons to our conference lay leader, Ken Miller, 190 W. 4th St, Coal City, IL 60416, (815) 634-0449,firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Special Guests: Special guests at annual conference may be introduced to the assembly if the request is made in writing to the conference secretary (see address in the heading) and biographical information is provided well in advance of the beginning of the conference.
- Finding Answers: If you have questions about annual conference please refer to the FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) page on the IGRC website or the yellow information section of the pre-conference materials when they arrive. If you can’t find answers there, feel free to contact me.
A printed copy of the Pre-Conference Workbook will be mailed to lay and clergy members in early April. However, the links below to the PDF's can be downloaded and printed if you prefer. It is also possible to email the PDF to your Amazon Kindle account for it to be viewed on a Kindle or a tablet with the Kindle reader application.
Red Reference Section (16 pp PDF)
Yellow Information Section (21 pp PDF)
Blue Legislative Section (94 pp PDF)
- 2012 Journal-Yearbook
- 2013 Annual Conference
- 2013 Annual Conference Agenda
- 2013 Annual Conference Checklist
- 2014 Proposed Budget
- Daily Lunch Buffet Menu
- Downloadable Forms
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Hotels for 2013 Annual Conference
- Lifetouch Clergy Directory Photos
- Offerings and MMDC Collection
- Platform Speakers
- Prayer Vigil
- Presentations and Audio/Video Support
- Reading List of Suggested Titles
- Registration and Special Meals for 2013 Annual Conference
- Registration for Child Care and Youth Camp
- Special Guests
- The Current and The Daily Current
- 2013 Annual Conference Session
- Board of Ordained Ministry
- Conference Archives
- Conference Leadership
- Disability Concerns
- IGRC Heritage Map
- Imagine No Malaria
(Advance Special #3021190)
- Lay Leadership
- Lay Servant Ministries
- Pastoral Care and Counseling
- Preachers' Aid Society and Benefit Fund
- Previous Years' Journal/Yearbooks
- Spiritual Formation
- United Media Resource Center
- United Methodist Foundation
- United Methodist Men
- United Methodist Women
- Vision and Mission
- Wellness Resources