New hospitality ministry
- Have you ever wanted to get away, to get a little space and time just to relax or regroup?
- Have you ever felt like it was hard to relax in your ministry setting?
- Do you sometimes feel like you are always “on call?”
- Would it be helpful to have a day or two away with your spouse or a close friend?
- Do you ever need a place to do planning or get some writing done?
Your Conference Pastoral Care and Counseling Board is now able to offer IGRC clergy and spouses a free bed and breakfast for two or three days as a retreat/vacation destination.
This Bed & Breakfast opportunity is in the Quincy/Hannibal area; a region rich with history and places of interest if you want to go out and about. When staying in, there is a large garden and wooded area with outdoor fireplace on site for quiet and reflection.
If you are interested, contact our PCC Coordinator Shauna Summers, to inquire.