Red, white and blue berry tarts
- 2 whole graham crackers (4 squares)
- 4 ounces fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons fat-free sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon powdered (confectioners') sugar
- 2 cups mixed berries: raspberries, strawberries, blueberries
- 4 paper muffin cups
Finely crush graham crackers and divide crumbs among four muffin cups. A muffin tray will help you shape them correctly.
In a small bowl, mix cream cheese, sour cream, vanilla, and confectioners' sugar with a whisk to make no-cook pastry cream. Put mixture on top of graham cracker crumbs. Top with berries. You can save some berries to decorate the plate. Refrigerate for at least two hours before serving.
Makes 4 tarts
Each tart contains about 105 calories, 5 g protein, 1 g fat, 6 mg cholesterol, 18 g carbohydrates, 3 g fiber, and 250 mg sodium.
The StayWell Company, LLC ©2018