St. Paul Rosewood Heights UMC is looking for a Music Coordinator for Traditional Service: Part-Time
Traditional Service is held at 8:15am Sundays
• Varied musical background – well versed in traditional music, including Hymns. This includes the ability to play the organ and or piano for worship, accompanying soloists, duets, etc. Experience in leading choirs/groups also a plus.
• Work closely with the pastor in planning worship services.
• Availability to work with children’s or adult choir with rehearsals as needed.
• May include bringing in outside talent to enhance the worship experience.
• Will be required to play for special services as needed: Christmas, Easter, Lent, including a Christmas Cantata. May have opportunity to play for funerals and weddings.
• The traditional music coordinator is encouraged, but not required to become a member of the church.
For more information or to apply contact Debra at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Debra Hoertel
Phone: (618) 295-2510
Church: Rosewood Heights Saint Paul UMC