Applications for Design Teams are open! Design teams are the heartbeat of the IGRC Youth Ministry events. They together shape the theme and programmatic pieces for youth events throughout the year. Please fill out the application above if you are interested in any of our teams. For more information about the different teams contact Curt Franklin email@example.com
- Fuse Team
- Fuse are regional communities that come to gather for youth events.
- Confirmation Team
- This team will put together confirmation rally and retreats.
- Youth Annual Conference
Read on for details about eligibility for the Design Team and what it means to serve in this way.
WHO CAN SERVE ON A DESIGN TEAM?
- Those 18 years of age and up can serve as an adult team member
- Those 13 - 17 years of age can serve as a youth team member
- Those passionate about serving others and willing to volunteer their time
- Those interested to serve the United Methodist denomination on a large scale, gaining experience along the way
- Servant leaders who embody the values of diversity, discipleship, and actively live out their uniquely Methodist/Wesleyan faith.
BEING ON THE DESIGN TEAM MEANS:
- That IGRC Youth Ministries covers your costs to lead and participate in events and planning meetings. This includes event registration, travel, food, and lodging during the event and on-site meetings.
- You are volunteering your time to serve on the Design Team. There is no compensation for serving.
- At least one in-person planning meeting.
- Plenty of virtual meetings and work between in-person meetings.
- Being onsite for the entirety of event, arriving early and departing late to help with event set up and tear down.
- Becoming an advocate and representative of event. You’ll be one of the faces of the event for the entire church, so sharing in the excitement and recognizing yourself as a public influencer will be important.