Delegation holding General Conference briefings
Members of the IGRC General Conference delegation are available to visit churches and present information about legislation coming before the General Conference May 5-15 in Minneapolis.
The delegation's one request is that if a meeting is scheduled, that an invitation be shared with neighboring churches so they might be able to attend as well.
Currently, the following sessions have been scheduled. When completed, we will have at least one briefing in each district and persons are free to attend anywhere -- not just in their district:
Contact Paul Black
- April 2 -- Webinar for youth and young adult members, 7 to 8 p.m. Register online...
- April 19 -- Colona UMC, Spoon River District, 2 p.m.
- April 19 -- Aledo UMC, Spoon River District, 6 p.m.
- April 19 -- Mahomet UMC, Iroquois River District, 2 p.m.
- April 19 -- Quincy Union UMC, LaMoine River District, 2 p.m.
- April 20 -- Industry UMC, LaMoine River District, 5:30 p.m.
- April 26 -- Carbondale First UMC, Cache River District, 2 p.m.
- April 27 -- Marion First UMC, Cache River District, 2 p.m. View livestream...
or any other delegation member to schedule a session.