PCC offers several blogs to share information and resources available for the IGRC’s clergy and families.
- Shauna’s blog is written by our Coordinator of Pastoral Care and Counseling and covers a variety of mental health topics
- Guest Blogs are written by a mix of IGRC active/retired clergy, spouses, and PCC Board members
- CAP blogs are articles are articles available on the Clergy Assistance Program (run by Chestnut) website that complement that months’ theme. You can find these resources on the Chestnut website at: https://chestnut.personaladvantage.com/ and sign in with User Name: igrc
- Mental Health Minutes are intended to be short tips to improve mental health
- Recipes are seasonal recipes
- Greenify Tips are quick, easy way to make a small change in your environment in a way that benefits the church (lower bills) and benefits the earth